• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Probably not a surprise to folks, but I found out the AMC at Barton Creek Mall is 30.06 posted. The mall is not but both doors to the theater have compliant signs.

We found out tonight when we showed up for an event a realtor friend was putting on - free movie of your choice and concessions.

We handed her one of the TSRA "respect" cards for her to explain to the manager why some of her clients/guests were unable to attend (we weren't the only ones who turned around at the door when we saw the posting) and had a good conversation about how ALL of the recent mass violence incidents were in "gun-free" zones and why that was.

She understood and will likely be hosting at Regal next year as they're not a posted location.
    Lynx Defense

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Probably not a surprise to folks, but I found out the AMC at Barton Creek Mall is 30.06 posted. The mall is not but both doors to the theater have compliant signs.

We found out tonight when we showed up for an event a realtor friend was putting on - free movie of your choice and concessions.

We handed her one of the TSRA "respect" cards for her to explain to the manager why some of her clients/guests were unable to attend (we weren't the only ones who turned around at the door when we saw the posting) and had a good conversation about how ALL of the recent mass violence incidents were in "gun-free" zones and why that was.

She understood and will likely be hosting at Regal next year as they're not a posted location.
    I'm fairly certain that is universal for all AMC theatres.

I've not been to the one in Willowbrook since the city busses started running there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If your defense to prosecution is "but,but,but the lettering was only 7/8" tall" you will have a very expensive time of it.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Is there a specific case you are aware of, or just bloviating? :clown:
    mostly bloviating. But it is a valid point. If you ignore a sign that has lettering that is just shy of one inch, you could still be arrested, and you will need to retain counsel to argue the point with the prosecutor for a dismissal.
    I guess expensive is relative.;)

Top Bottom