America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Townhall blog. From the opening paragraph below. Is author way over the top, just about right or under playing the serious issues in America's future.

It happened in Israel, and it happened in Moscow, and it’s going to happen here in America – again, and exponentially worse. The jihadis’ merciless war against the West – the Muslim fanatics are not so finicky as we are about our distinctions between the Jewish state, Russia, and us, the Great Satan – did not end when the regime media started covering other things. We may have fled Afghanistan and Libya and largely pulled out of Iraq, but that war is still going on. It’s going to go on until we decisively win it. But unfortunately, our ruling class refuses to decisively win it. In fact, our ruling class actively undermines attempts to win it. And it refuses to prepare for what’s coming.

That leaves you to prepare, you the individual, you and your small community, you and your red state. There is no one else who’s going to help you. There will be a bloodbath here in America. It will dwarf what happened on 9/11, it’ll dwarf what happened in Israel, it will be Moscow times 1000, and you’re going to be caught in the middle of it.
    Hurley's Gold

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Read more at Townhall blog. From the opening paragraph below. Is author way over the top, just about right or under playing the serious issues in America's future.

That leaves you to prepare, you the individual, you and your small community, you and your red state. There is no one else who’s going to help you. There will be a bloodbath here in America. It will dwarf what happened on 9/11, it’ll dwarf what happened in Israel, it will be Moscow times 1000, and you’re going to be caught in the middle of it.

I highly recommend reading the referenced book "The Attack" by the author of the article in the above quote.
    It gives a great example of how easily this country could be totally F____D UP using our open borders

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Wray has already declared to congress numerous times (mostly to cover his own ass so he can say “I told you so!”) that the subject attack is when, not if.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Sheeee-it. I'm just going to drive right off what little is left of the bridge, and splash right into the harbor with the rest of the victims.

(Too soon?)

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Its an article to promote his book sales. yawn.

7lhcQSn.png

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    why bother shoot em up... just keep running ships into bridges or planes into tall buildings. or maybe a fake waco fiasco to shift blame onto the latest chosen enemy or the davos crowd. certainly won't be a rainbow event targeted. or maybe a mass stoning of the adulterous disloyals at some local goat farm... OMG, it's the guns did it!!!

then of course there's always the 'inside job'...

Last edited:

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    They won't have Putin's cronies to pave the way for them over here. It won't go the way they think it will.
    I think our anti American cronies are worse. If you don’t think the constant barrage of illegal immigrants + corrupt district attorneys + pressure to disarm civilians isn’t going to make this a huge issue, well, I hope you are correct…but time will tell.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Like we don't have enough of our own state sponsored terrorists wreaking havoc in all major cities across the land.

wow that sounds so awesome. maybe I should start a 'Kunstler' like blog.

oh well, it's so tiring when all the news is lies or fearmongering.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Here is a companion article discussing the points made starting this topic. Read more at Red State blog.

His latest post doesn't have millions of views (yet), but it’s a powerful monologue on Hamas, Sharia law, and the threat we face from Islamic extremism. “Wake the hell up,” he exhorts viewers. “It's coming.”

By "it," you can safely assume he means terrorism. He outlines how extremists are organized and determined and will not rest until they’ve murdered more heretics—not just Jews, but anyone who doesn't buy into their twisted vision.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    When it happens here the democraps will call for more gun control.
    The vegetable will give them money for more arms and ammunition.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    His latest post doesn't have millions of views (yet), but it’s a powerful monologue on Hamas, Sharia law, and the threat we face from Islamic extremism. “Wake the hell up,” he exhorts viewers. “It's coming.”

I don't think it's a "wake the hell up" issue

Nobody on this forum needs to be reminded about radical muslim lunatics. Heck, nobody I know needs that reminder.

I'm willing to bet even the leftists are well aware. They just don't GAF. They're playing for votes, and gambling with the lives of Americans is A-OK with them.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I lined my closet with plastic and keep a load of bread, gallon of water, and roll of duck tape in there.

If shit goes down my family will go in there and seal it up tight just like was recommended after the last attack.

Top Bottom