Last edited:

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Wife and I went to a very local vendor of lawn equipment. Him being my age and his Daddy sold me my first bass boat with stick steering from same facility way back yonder in the 1970s. We bought her a battery operated leaf blower to use on the large patio, her blowing all the stuff away from her plants. She's diligent on keeping it charged. I want to ask how many plants does one need on a patio but usually hesitate, I was born at night but not last night. At least we're saving the planet by not using fossil fuel from electric or gas and can sleep well at night.....

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    A dear old friend of mine would refer to Biden as an "oxygen thief". His passing would do more to save the planet than any youth corps.

When I was young, I was puzzled as to how people in foreign countries had bought into terrible ideas like fascism and communism. Now I understand: The people marketing these horrible programs wrap them in disguises to fool everybody into thinking that they have to join. Climate change, terrorism, gun violence, racism, gender identity, - there's just no end of the propaganda ideas to cover up what you're really doing. Call the new program anything you want based on it's style, but the bottom line is always the same: There are a handful of people who believe they are smarter and more entitled than anyone else and that they should be running the world and in control of all of it's equity.

Mandate electric cars. Then only the rich can afford cars, and everyone else will be forced to use public transportation, which makes you dependent on the government. Ban firearms. Then everyone will be dependent on the government for protection. Terrorists strike? Well, we need more laws to give the government more power - in the name of your safety. Kill off farms, make it illegal to sell farm products, buy up land and take it out of farming production and eventually food will be in short supply. Better be nice, because what you get to eat will depend on the government. In China, they give you social points for the way you behave. Complain about the government and you lose points, which means you lose money. Start organizing protests against the government and suddenly there's a deadly disease going around and you need vaccine that you can only get from the government. Because of the disease, the government can even ban you from going to church, or having weddings or funerals, or for that matter, political meetings. No freedom of religion, speech, or assembly. Get rid of that pesky 2nd Amendment and there's no protection for the other 9 parts of the Bill of Rights.

As the poet said, "This is the way the world will end, not with a bang but a whimper." (T.S. Elliot)

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I think (believe) history shows that. Divide the people, pit them against each other, then swoop in with the solutions which usually causes loss of freedoms.
    1695858062434.png

Hitler only murdered about 8 millions.

Stalin murdered well in excess of 20 millions (some say as high as 50 millions?)

Mao is given credit of 20 millions (he murdered that many on the "great march")...some say nearer to 100 millions...

Pol Pot, Che, Fidel, Idi....

They thrive on murdering any one that disagrees....

We are the last Nation of Citizens on Earth...

Top Bottom