Ammo at Wally World on Grand Parkway S. of Katy

R.Lynn

Dec 31, 2008
Katy
They had .40 cal, .357 sig and .357 mag. Not alot, but it was the first time they have had any pistol calibers in a long time.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
As of just about an hour ago, Walmart on 529 near Hwy 6 has a few 100-rd boxes of WWB 9mm 115gr, $19.97/100.

TriggerTime

Jun 28, 2009
Houston, Texas
I'm seeing on other forums that some WM stores have stopped selling all ammo. I tried to do a web search for a story about it and the only thing I saw was one article from a source I don't recognize saying that the decision has been made to stop carrying ammo at about a third of the WM locations due to lack of profitability. The one post I saw on the other forum was from a guy in Boston saying that his WM has replaced the ammo section with fishing stuff. Probably makes more economic sense for them in Boston -- I can't imagine how many state and local laws they must have up there to deal with.

Glad to hear its showing back up in Houston.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads