• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    These are, for the most part, the same people who stand in line for
    Concert tickets,
    New Iphones,
    New air Jordan's

You get the idea. Scalpers.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    I was at wallyworld for a bit of ammo if they had any and there were two boxes of 45acp. They had two boxes on the shelf.
    I told the clerk I would take them both. The guy behind me said dang! I some of them.
    As he started to walk off, I told him he can have a box. He tried to pay me five dollars more than I paid for them. I told him we all need to stick together on this, and just sold it for what I just paid for it.

As it turned out he was going for his chl. He happen to be getting it the same time a friend of mine was getting his.
    They were talking during a break and he told my friend about some guy that sold him the ammo he was using, that the guy at wallyworld sold him the last box of ammo out of his basket for no profit.

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, and there was no bloodshed. I just thought in a time of bad news and fighting, that a little bit of good news is a welcome thing.

That's a great story. I've also left ammo On the shelf for others to buy. What goes around comes around.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    You know it!! This ammo panic definitely lit a fire under my ass in getting other things in order for who knows what.

Yep. Bought rice, flour and other stuff in bulk, then packed it up in small airtight containers.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Just think what will happen if the economy crashes and a loaf of bread is $20.

That's not gonna happen. This country is not the former Soviet Union. Being a world economic superpower means that if we go down, we take most of the civilized world down with us. It behooves other industrialized nations to make sure we don't play with firecrackers indoors.

sammeow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    DFW
    Would it be wrong to toss an empty ammo box in a crowd then step back and see what happens?
    or film it.:rolleyes:
    Bad kitty! Get thee behind me!

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    That's why i'm glad there is no shortage of my ammo down here :-p While everyone else is scrambling over 223 and 9mm, I can just wait for the smoke to clear and pick mine up as needed. Hell, I'm sitting on about 500rnds right now.

Top Bottom