• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    It's that time of the year, and election cycle... Glad I'm stocked up.. Only thing I need is quality, match grade .308 168 gr or 175 gr...

big F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    austin
    At least I'm not going crazy for thinking that. I forgot what time of year it is and what happened 4 years ago.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Hmm. I saw this on my phone yesterday and didn't respond. I was going to say no and mention that I'd seen prices falling online cheap enough to where I could finally buy at better prices than Wallyworld (whose prices change but slowly, because I think they buy in mass quantities and only change the prices when they reorder a mass amount under a different price).

Anyways, I was in there yesterday and saw 100 rd boxes of 9mm wwb had gone from 20.97 to either 22.97 or 23.97.
    Not a good sign. I may have to buy some .22 conversions for some guns or get that reloading equipment and stock up on components.....

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Hmm. I saw this on my phone yesterday and didn't respond. I was going to say no and mention that I'd seen prices falling online cheap enough to where I could finally buy at better prices than Wallyworld (whose prices change but slowly, because I think they buy in mass quantities and only change the prices when they reorder a mass amount under a different price).

Anyways, I was in there yesterday and saw 100 rd boxes of 9mm wwb had gone from 20.97 to either 22.97 or 23.97.
    Not a good sign. I may have to buy some .22 conversions for some guns or get that reloading equipment and stock up on components.....

'Our WallyWorld going from $15.47 to $19.97 on the Federal bulk box of 22lr. was a real smack in the nose! One week: good deal; next week: not so much! Oddly, they were at the higher price just a few weeks before. I reckon they got a 'deal' on one shipment and lowered the price like you said; but MY limited merchandising experience says: "Don't do that unless you tie it in to some sort of promo. If it 'shoots' out the door at price 'X', don't lower the price just for the fun of it when you struck a deal of some sort." It's called extra margin...helps pay the rent. As a consumer, of course, I'm happy to pay the lower prices. ;)

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Got an email from Grafs earlier today, advising that they're seeing early signs of shortages....stock up, folks - if you shoot a lot, it's gonna git expensive for a while!

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    He would but hes still working that bbq pit. That brisket aint done yet.

I need some 5.45x39 better order a thousand rounds for a rainy day.

Top Bottom