• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FM-793

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    SW Houston - Westbury
    It's like any other bubble - we just have to let it run its course and wait until everybody has finished with the panic stockpiling and the unrelenting demand. I really don't get it - even if the Feds slap a tax on ammo, how much more expensive will it really be compared to the way prices are being driven up now? The only stuff remotely available is $25 bucks for run of the mill .45 ACP white box, $15 for the same in 9mm, when you can find it.

In the meantime, it's frustrating as hell spending as much time as I do looking for ammo and components. Keep buying like demons possessed, boys. The sooner you all get done, the sooner things will get back to something resembling normal.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Well, after reading what ya'll wrote and looking at my finances, I 2k of .40, 10k of .22lr, and 300 12g 00 buck. I want to get more, but it'll just have to wait another paycheck or two

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    P.S. As i'm still pretty new to guns and shooting, if I start to sound like one of those know it alls who knows nothing, feel free to let me know. I'm always open to learning and I realize for the most part how little I know. Constructive criticism can be a great tool.

You may be new, but you sound like a pretty grounded person. Enjoy your new hobby and don’t worry about how you sound to others. There’s quite a few intelligent people on these forums that you can learn from (I have) and are always willing to share there knowledge. But I think you already know that. Just my $02

Top Bottom