• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    The trolling and flaming is getting ridiculous. The buck stops here.
    Some of it is coming from users with multiple logins. I am currently doing a forum-wide IP search and have identified multiples. There will be an amnesty period of 48 hours given for offenders of this policy. If you have an alter-ego, PM me and let me know which one you are going to keep. At 2359 on 21 May, those multi-personality disorder posters will have their IPs banned. If I receive your PM with the multiples and your choice, nothing further will be said and all will be good.

You may see no harm in having an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other, but it is disruptive to the forum and the community of friends that we have here. You all agreed with the Forum Rules and Conditions when you created your IDs. One of those conditions was that you use only one login. If you feel the need to change your name, the correct way to do it is to PM one of us and we will either change it or deactivate your account and allow you to create another if you feel that is necessary.

If you feel this is excessive or unfair or you want to chat about this, PM me and I will send you my number.

Steve

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Not that I have multiples but does each computer have a different ip address? What about people tha get on from multiple computers or phones or tablets?

Cause I get on my account from allot of different computers and stuff.

LilIrishTemper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    DFW - Sherman
    My PM wont work so I'm coming clean publicly. My other multi is: Zembonez, and I would like to keep LilIrishTemper. If you could delete my other one I would appreciate it.

Whew, feels like a load off my shoulders.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I pretty much only browse the forum while I'm at work, and this office has about 150 people in it. I know at least one other person at work is on the forum, too. Probably others as well. From your perspective we'd all be using the same ip. Just say'n...

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I pretty much only browse the forum while I'm at work, and this office has about 150 people in it. I know at least one other person at work is on the forum, too. Probably others as well. From your perspective we'd all be using the same ip. Just say'n...
    I've seen that and send off PMs if I don't know what the deal is. I'm not banning just to ban. I'll do my due diligence.

Top Bottom