• ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Well....I guess thats what I get... I apologize

They got the media coverage that their particular respective locales warranted, to the people that those soldiers mattered the most. In one sense, having your son’s story broadcast to the entire nation may not be what the surviving relatives want.

I mainly remembered Brandon King and Matthew Weikhert, so again the idea behind the message is noble and is worth passing on... but I still DISLIKE Lance A...

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Instead, I'll take little Jackie Evancho who truly has a spectacular voice and is as sweet as the day is long.

I'm not admitting here that I look at AGT, but I've seen her perform. I'm hardly musically inclinded, but all I could think of when I heard her sing was 'how did that HUGE voice get inside that little girl'?

Is she headlining in Vegas now?

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'm not admitting here that I look at AGT, but I've seen her perform. I'm hardly musically inclinded, but all I could think of when I heard her sing was 'how did that HUGE voice get inside that little girl'?

Is she headlining in Vegas now?

Nope, but she did just come out with her first true commercial CD. If you want to be blown away just type Jackie Evancho into Youtube and be amazed. IMO, she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, and I'm looking forward to hearing that voice for years to come.

Top Bottom