• ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    A sad situation.

...I blame his wife. She could have AND should have held a "family intervention" early on in the process. She's just disgraceful as the family matriarch (...I suspect it's a greed thing with her).

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    A sad situation.

...I blame his wife. She could have AND should have held a "family intervention" early on in process. She's just disgraceful as the family matriarch (...I suspect it's a greed thing with her).
    I agree that she is guilty of elder abuse. I don't think it's greed, though. I think she wants to be first lady that bad. It's sick to watch her in an interview.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I think she wants to be first lady that bad.
    I totally agree; but I'm calling that "greed" too. I didn't mean to imply her 'greed' was {only} for money - in her case, it's greed for position and the power she perceives that position would have. I absolutely think her desire to be the First Lady and to be treated as royalty, is the motivator behind her abdicating her higher moral calling as family matriarch. As I said, she's quite disgraceful.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Isn't Hunter her 'step son'? I figure Hunter will marry her after sleepy Joe passes. He'll probably want to "keep it in the family".... like he did before!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Isn't there anyone that could stand up and put a stop to this? Aren't there laws to prevent this from happening?

I don't really care about Biden, but this is beyond shameful for it to continue to happen. Even a blind man can see that Biden isn't playing with a full deck.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Isn't there anyone that could stand up and put a stop to this? Aren't there laws to prevent this from happening?

I don't really care about Biden, but this is beyond shameful for it to continue to happen. Even a blind man can see that Biden isn't playing with a full deck.
    I’m really surprised that out of 320 million people not one person with nothing left to lose hasn’t put a stop to it.

Top Bottom