• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    He would start 10 or so threads a day about whatever thought crossed his mind, then throw in a few polls too just to keep us on our toes. He'd also get really pissy when people didn't share his views on things.

His first post that I can remember contained a photo of his gun safe in his basement sitting on a pallet. When we pointed out that it should be firmly attached to the floor he kinda lost his cool for a little while.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What did he do? A troublemaker?
    Yes. His repeated attempts to come back under a new name were really irritating. He got through a couple of times and I know I, for one, blocked him from signing up at least 3 times. I don't know about the other mods. The guy wanted to say things and was hell-bent on forcing TGT to listen.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes. His repeated attempts to come back under a new name were really irritating. He got through a couple of times and I know I, for one, blocked him from signing up at least 3 times. I don't know about the other mods. The guy wanted to say things and was hell-bent on forcing TGT to listen.

Trust me I'm not this Hillbilly using a new name! Even doing an internet search of Axxe55 will confirm that. Plus Txhillbilly can confirm my identity.

Thanks for the insight Ben.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    He would start 10 or so threads a day about whatever thought crossed his mind, then throw in a few polls too just to keep us on our toes. He'd also get really pissy when people didn't share his views on things.

His first post that I can remember contained a photo of his gun safe in his basement sitting on a pallet. When we pointed out that it should be firmly attached to the floor he kinda lost his cool for a little while.

Should I slack up creating threads then? LOL!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    No I'm serious about the 10 threads a day. Sometimes even more. I would sign onto the forum before work of a morning and click the new posts button and all I would see would be threads started by Hillbilly.

There are nights when I have bouts of insomnia, and I will sometimes go on a posting or starting thread marathon.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    2EE24F9F-59FF-4BCC-A4D2-B2E671DAC395.jpeg

Attachments

• 2EE24F9F-59FF-4BCC-A4D2-B2E671DAC395.jpeg
      2EE24F9F-59FF-4BCC-A4D2-B2E671DAC395.jpeg
      34.9 KB · Views: 246