• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    http://myfox8.com/2015/08/30/they-m...mily-says-murdered-virginia-reporters-father/

Okay so since his daughter was murdered and all, he gets a reasonable "period of grief" but my giving it to him is grudging because I really don't like the guy and (truthfully) don't really care his daughter was murdered. Sorry for HER she was murdered, sorry for her family, etc... and all the requisite condolences and social norms etc... in fact I ought to be ashamed of myself for saying all this but I'm not, and with good reason.

It's almost like this guy has been waiting his WHOLE LIFE for something like this to happen so that he can finally have his big moment in the sun and be the liberal turd that he's always been, only now people will REALLY pay attention to him.

I think it's disgusting, and despicable. He's been on the media multiple times and each time he goes to the same dead-end cul de sac. "I'm going to make something happen." and "The NRA can't stop me." and etc.... Your daughter's dead, idiot. Shut your pie-hole and go away, and be the man you are supposed to be instead of the braying jackass that you are (and, I suspect, has always been). Now that his daughter is dead, he's determined to be "somebody" now (because before he was just a nobody, and knew it, and it's always bothered him, this truth.) But now is his BIG CHANCE.

To stomp around and make big noise about all the things that "we" are going to do to make sure "this never happens again" and yet when you press him, when the "press" presses him, he's got NOTHING but a whole bunch of neanderthal chest thumping and silverback gorilla displays of aggression, young trees being uprooted, lots of running around, hooting and scaring all the less monkeys into postures of submission, so that next he can, ....

WHAT, exactly.

What this next, "John Walsh of the Gun Control Movement" is going to do is restrict gun rights in every single other way EXCEPT for a way that might have prevented his daughter being murdered, and all the while dragging around the dead, and stinking corpse of his daughter around with him, pointing to it and explaining how, in honor of his dead daughter, we need smaller magazines, delays on the purchase of ammunition, more guns being classified as "assault weapons", longer, more intensive background checks, anyone with a moving violation within the last 3 years is denied a firearm, etc...

SURE he'll come up (eventually) with some concrete proposals on how to increase the restrictions and regulations on guns and NONE of them will have anything to do with how his daughter was murdered. And most people (not me, but most people) will be too "polite", too "compassionate", etc... (and also too weak, and too cowardly) to tell the truth of it which is that a bad person got lucky and hit the lottery, and now he can spend the rest of his life dishonestly using the memory of his dead daughter in order to further a political agenda that has absolutely nothing to do with his daughter and how she died, while the rest of the world politely refuses to tell the truth about who and what this scum bag is.

He's a scum bag. Simple as that. He's a scum bag, who unfortunately had a beautiful daughter that was murdered by a nutjob with a long history of mental illness and violence. And no law in the world is going to protect anyone from people like him, but this scumbag is going to try to make us all defenseless against the Vester Lee Flanagan's of the world. Every time I watch this scum bag speak, I think instead of the woman that survived the Luby's massacre, talking about how things might have happened differently had she not left her firearm inside the car in the parking lot. This scumbag isn't going to know or care about what it was like for her, to have both of her parents murdered in front of her, no instead he's going to spend the rest of his life lying and spinning a false narrative about how his daughter was killed, and voting for increased gun restrictions are somehow going to make things better.

ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    From the first link:

"But he said he’ll become an advocate for gun control, saying he’s been in contact with Mark Kelly, the astronaut wife of former Rep. Gabby Giffords..."

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    The chess game has begun in earnest, the powers that be are moving their pawns in an all out assault before the next election, and their opponents are barely aware that the game is underway.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    The chess game has begun in earnest, the powers that be are moving their pawns in an all out assault before the next election, and their opponents are barely aware that the game is underway.

They're going to have to hurry since the Anointed Boy and his Wookie are on the way out. When the election brings in a pro-gun Republican it will be Andy who and not a single reporter will talk to him. The easy money will dry up and his 15 minutes will be over. As tragic as it was to lose his daughter by a cowardly mental ill guy, the event was not "horrific" enough to get the public behind anymore legislation.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    http://myfox8.com/2015/08/30/they-m...mily-says-murdered-virginia-reporters-father/

Okay so since his daughter was murdered and all, he gets a reasonable "period of grief" but my giving it to him is grudging because I really don't like the guy and (truthfully) don't really care his daughter was murdered. Sorry for HER she was murdered, sorry for her family, etc... and all the requisite condolences and social norms etc... in fact I ought to be ashamed of myself for saying all this but I'm not, and with good reason.

It's almost like this guy has been waiting his WHOLE LIFE for something like this to happen so that he can finally have his big moment in the sun and be the liberal turd that he's always been, only now people will REALLY pay attention to him.

I think it's disgusting, and despicable. He's been on the media multiple times and each time he goes to the same dead-end cul de sac. "I'm going to make something happen." and "The NRA can't stop me." and etc.... Your daughter's dead, idiot. Shut your pie-hole and go away, and be the man you are supposed to be instead of the braying jackass that you are (and, I suspect, has always been). Now that his daughter is dead, he's determined to be "somebody" now (because before he was just a nobody, and knew it, and it's always bothered him, this truth.) But now is his BIG CHANCE.

To stomp around and make big noise about all the things that "we" are going to do to make sure "this never happens again" and yet when you press him, when the "press" presses him, he's got NOTHING but a whole bunch of neanderthal chest thumping and silverback gorilla displays of aggression, young trees being uprooted, lots of running around, hooting and scaring all the less monkeys into postures of submission, so that next he can, ....

WHAT, exactly.

What this next, "John Walsh of the Gun Control Movement" is going to do is restrict gun rights in every single other way EXCEPT for a way that might have prevented his daughter being murdered, and all the while dragging around the dead, and stinking corpse of his daughter around with him, pointing to it and explaining how, in honor of his dead daughter, we need smaller magazines, delays on the purchase of ammunition, more guns being classified as "assault weapons", longer, more intensive background checks, anyone with a moving violation within the last 3 years is denied a firearm, etc...

SURE he'll come up (eventually) with some concrete proposals on how to increase the restrictions and regulations on guns and NONE of them will have anything to do with how his daughter was murdered. And most people (not me, but most people) will be too "polite", too "compassionate", etc... (and also too weak, and too cowardly) to tell the truth of it which is that a bad person got lucky and hit the lottery, and now he can spend the rest of his life dishonestly using the memory of his dead daughter in order to further a political agenda that has absolutely nothing to do with his daughter and how she died, while the rest of the world politely refuses to tell the truth about who and what this scum bag is.

He's a scum bag. Simple as that. He's a scum bag, who unfortunately had a beautiful daughter that was murdered by a nutjob with a long history of mental illness and violence. And no law in the world is going to protect anyone from people like him, but this scumbag is going to try to make us all defenseless against the Vester Lee Flanagan's of the world. Every time I watch this scum bag speak, I think instead of the woman that survived the Luby's massacre, talking about how things might have happened differently had she not left her firearm inside the car in the parking lot. This scumbag isn't going to know or care about what it was like for her, to have both of her parents murdered in front of her, no instead he's going to spend the rest of his life lying and spinning a false narrative about how his daughter was killed, and voting for increased gun restrictions are somehow going to make things better.

You definitely seem to be torqued over this event and this guy. Please don't let it consume your life and your mind. There and many other people and things to worry about that are far more important than him.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    They're going to have to hurry since the Anointed Boy and his Wookie are on the way out. When the election brings in a pro-gun Republican it will be Andy who and not a single reporter will talk to him. The easy money will dry up and his 15 minutes will be over. As tragic as it was to lose his daughter by a cowardly mental ill guy, the event was not "horrific" enough to get the public behind anymore legislation.

Sure hope you're right
    The Bloombergs and Gates seem to be winning hearts and minds with their insidious anti-gun machine.
    It will boil down to just how fark'in stupid the electorate is.
    Not something I would put my last dollar on at this point. :(

Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    As tragic as it was to lose his daughter by a cowardly mental ill guy, the event was not "horrific" enough to get the public behind anymore legislation.

Fuzzy-minded liberal thinking. You also try to connect a legislative "something" to a cause that doesn't exist. Or, another way of looking at it is that you see "inadequate horror", and predict that they won't find a "legislative something" as a result of the horror's inadequacy. And not even real horror either (like several police officers being murdered as a result of Presidentially-inspired and Attorney General-validated "civil unrest" in order to provide domestic terrorism cover for the President's complete capitulation to the organized Islamic terrorists in the naissant Worldwide Caliphate, otherwise known as the anti-christ.) (Sorry, but yeah when it's time to go there, it's time to go there, and it's most definitely time to go there.)

Not even real horror, but more accurately it's statistically the same-old horror we've all seen before: a nut-job with a gun and the only way to prevent yet another reiteration of the same-old, same-old is to ban guns completely, which of course is the ultimate intent.

The question is whether you are going to just stand there and let it all happen, or not. One way to stand there; dazed, confused and staggering from your fitna is to fail to appreciate the difference between association and causality, and blind (and stupid) acceptance of the liberal's fundamental notion that there is no flaw in the human character that cannot be solved and cured by stringent government action. This headstrong (and retarded) belief is dangerous.

You definitely seem to be torqued over this event and this guy. Please don't let it consume your life and your mind. There and many other people and things to worry about that are far more important than him.

Meh. I write my bit, and the fever passes. Usually. In fact you are correct, it is not "him" that is important, but rather the stupidity of the people that allow themselves to be manipulated when any one of an infinite number of "hims" are presented. I just think the stench of it needs to be shoved into the noses of those that would assert the transcendence of social norms over the very foundation of this country, and use those social norms to over-ride the relationship between the governed, and the government that they freely choose to create and then submit themselves to. Evil men like this "Andy Parker" would make the government an enemy of the people in order to accomplish their own narrow-minded and short-term goals, instead of allowing it to be the tool to aid a free people in governing themselves.

Top Bottom