• ...and so much more!
  • codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Took the MP5K-PDW, MP5/40, MP5/40SD (neat RDTS creation) HK53 and HK21 out yesterday and emptied out some brass. Excuse the pics, the camera was 7 hours old and I haven't figured it out yet, as evident by the poor quality and the date tag on them...
    View attachment 3394
    View attachment 3395

Spent the rest of the afternoon waiting in the rain for the hog massacre (that never happened) But I did sit there long enough to figure out how to change the date on my $30 camera!
    View attachment 3396
    Thats an Orion night vision scope sitting on the roof rack for after dark.

I'll try to post some videos. Sorry for the low quality, these were taken by a cameraphone.

HK53
    [video=facebook;391815772235]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=391815772235&saved#!/video/video.php?v=391815772235[/video]

MP5K-PDW
    [video=facebook;391815452235]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=391815452235&saved#!/video/video.php?v=391815452235[/video]

If those didn't work, you can add me on Facebook and take a looksy.

Alright, bragging about my awesome Thursday over...
    Lynx Defense

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Any chance your coming to the Dallas BBQ on sunday, some sweet hardware you have there.

Nope, going to be in Austin this weekend. I'm hoping to make it out to one of the DFW events soon though. I live close enough to Elm Fork to hear gunshots when I walk outside.

At least I hope that's Elm Fork and not just the neighborhood welcome committee...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Thousands in guns, $30 on a camera ... you sir have your priorities where they belong, haha.

Just tell people the blur and off-color look are your artisan interpretation, and that it inspires you as an individual to achieve great things (like owning a belt-fed HK21 ... hell yeah).

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Cody, so where do we mail our applications for adoption? ;) LOL Nice collection!

Just curious but, what brand PDW is that? I'm looking at getting an Mp5 clone, and would kind of like to do a PDW (no sear for me, not anytime soon anyways). I'm thinking of using one of the MKE's since I don't plan on doing a sear, and they are supposedly about the best build quality for the price. It seems like with Cohaire, BW, Special Weapons, and all those other clones it is hit or miss. What's your opinion? It seems the MKE's are a lot easier to find right now too, plus they have the SEF lower on them which I actually prefer.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Cody, so where do we mail our applications for adoption? ;) LOL Nice collection!

Just curious but, what brand PDW is that? I'm looking at getting an Mp5 clone, and would kind of like to do a PDW (no sear for me, not anytime soon anyways). I'm thinking of using one of the MKE's since I don't plan on doing a sear, and they are supposedly about the best build quality for the price. It seems like with Cohaire, BW, Special Weapons, and all those other clones it is hit or miss. What's your opinion? It seems the MKE's are a lot easier to find right now too, plus they have the SEF lower on them which I actually prefer.

Everything was built from HK parts kits on HK94 receivers except for the 40's. The PDW was an SP89 that was SBR'd and converted with an HK 3 lugged barrel. Both the 40's were new FBI MP5/40SA2 kits and I can't for the life of me remember what receivers were used, they came highly recommended though. I'll take a look when I get back in town. All of them can use clipped and pinned HK semi lowers but there are three 1-3-full sears that float between them.

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Very nice hardware you have there sir. I have seen that belt feed version before on Youtube, how much it set you back?

One of my dreams is to own a HK MP5 Auto, going to cost me a bit but I think it is welllllll worth it.

Oh any chance you can get a picture of that gun mounted on the roof rack with the truck or what ever it is include? Kinda want to see what kind of zombie killing machine you got there.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas

I have been looking at the same thing... I am trying like hell to talk myself out of it but it would be soooooo cool

Top Bottom