• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red1027

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    RGV
    Hi,
    I have been doing some research because I want to get my CHL. I was arrested for drag racing back in 2007 which I believe is a class A misdeamor and for possession of alcohol by a minor which that is a class B. The class A misdeamor was dismissed and I did not recieve any sorts of probation. As for the class B, I did everything that was ordered by the judge (community hours,fine, etc.) and did not receive any probation either. I know that I am required to wait 5 years in order to be eligible because of the convictions.

My questions is would be where would I be able to look and find my information so that I can get the date in which I do become eligible and whether or not I might of be missing information in regards to these convictions. Thanks in advance for the help.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Unless you meet the below, your Possession of Alcohol by a minor was a class C

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code 106.071

If it is shown at the trial of the defendant that the defendant is a minor who is not a child and who has been previously convicted at least twice of an offense to which this section applies, the offense is punishable by:
    (1) a fine of not less than $250 or more than $2,000;
    (2) confinement in jail for a term not to exceed 180 days; or
    (3) both the fine and confinement.

If it WAS a B you are eligible 5 years from the date you went to court and the Judge gave you those requirments. The clerk's office of the court which heard your case is where you would look.

HAD you been twice before been found guilty of MIP?​

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Grendor
    Top Bottom