• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoUniform

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Ellis County, TX
    There's always 2 sides to a story. The OPs link has a different perspective from Liberal Huffs story which may have conveniently left out part:

"In an email to the Capitol Times reported by the Republic, Klein denied pointing the gun at the reporter and said he sat himself down in front of it."

Sounds like a typical stupid reporter may have caused the situation.

Are reporters fair game?

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I might slip a hint to her about keeping it in her purse, and never trusting news people unless you know and are personal friends....But in Texas if she were a Texas Senator she could legally tote it into the Senate provided she possed a Texas CHL...But likely catch some flak in showing it around...Perhaps poor judgement on her part and typical news media anti-gun caca...

TangoUniform

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Ellis County, TX
    Sorry, forgot the link: Klein responds to handgun handling criticism Arizona Capitol Times

There's always 2 sides to a story. The OPs link has a different perspective from Liberal Huffs story which may have conveniently left out part:

"In an email to the Capitol Times reported by the Republic, Klein denied pointing the gun at the reporter and said he sat himself down in front of it."

Sounds like a typical stupid reporter may have caused the situation.

Are reporters fair game?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'm betting the reporter inquired about it then sat down and called "foul" just to make a scene.

In the Klein responds to handgun handling criticism Arizona Capitol Times article;

“The photographer (emphasis added) , who was behind me at the time, asked me to show him the laser sight and I did so, turning it on and shining it on the wall in front of me (away from the photographer). During this demonstration, the reporter (emphasis added) came and sat down in the sofa in front of me, placing himself in the line of the laser sight,” Klein said.

Look, I think the Huff Post is a piece of crap, but Klein's email response reeks of cover up / redirection. Somewhere in the middle the truth may lie.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Jakashh, i think he was referring to you, but using the link to not be so obvious, lol.

Oh youuu!
    th_isgay.gif

Top Bottom