Another new guy in DFW.

GGarcia187

Sep 3, 2008
Dallas, TX
What's up shooters! I'm a new guy to the forum. I usually shoot at Garland Public Range. Any regulars in here that frequent that spot?

Floyd_Droid

BANNED!!!
Jul 28, 2008
Shady Shores, TX
Welcome aboard!!

I usualy shoot at the DFW Gun Range. I've been to Elm Fork outdoor range... it's very nice but expensive since if you bring more 2 guns they will charge you $5 per gun. I'll check out the range you mentioned in Garland.

Mark F

Aug 21, 2008
Welcome aboard!!

I usualy shoot at the DFW Gun Range. I've been to Elm Fork outdoor range... it's very nice but expensive since if you bring more 2 guns they will charge you $5 per gun. I'll check out the range you mentioned in Garland.

??? I shoot at Elm Fork very often, and I always bring 4 to 7 handguns. No one has ever said anything to me about charging for 2 or more guns...

You are talking about Elm Fork, on Luna Road, just off of 114... RIGHT???

DeadEye

Sep 11, 2008
What's up shooters! I'm a new guy to the forum. I usually shoot at Garland Public Range. Any regulars in here that frequent that spot?
I am not a regular yet but I was out there day before yesterday with my Bushy playing around on the 100 yard range.

rob270wsm

Jul 20, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Hello

I am new to this forum also! I shoot at a private club; Haltom City Rifle & Pistol Club, cheaper and safe as I shoot alot. Check us out Haltom City Rifle and Pistol Club

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member