• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Should get one more in LA. Can't believe she is putting the voters thru the expense of a December run off.

Not to mention that Landrieu is heavily pushing passing the Keystone pipeline legislation, trying to make it LOOK like she's all for Louisiana workers. A bill that Obuttfuck probably doesn't want to see put on his desk because his eco-terrorist and eco-whore buddies don't want it passed. He continues to call for EPA studies on it. But after, what, FIVE studies showing no environmental impact he's still not sure?? Talk about an obstructionist ......

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    A bill that Obutt$#@! probably doesn't want to see put on his desk because his eco-terrorist and eco-whore buddies don't want it passed.
    He has already said he would veto it. See how they operate: She pushes bill hoping it will help her in the runoff knowing full well BHO will veto it. I really hope the voters in LA can see through this and vote against her big time.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He has already said he would veto it. See how they operate: She pushes bill hoping it will help her in the runoff knowing full well BHO will veto it. I really hope the voters in LA can see through this and vote against her big time.

I think that all but the most rabid kool aid drinkers are waking up to the fact that the Damnocrats have done NOTHING for this country and the Liar-in-Chief is the worst choice, and mistake, that anyone has made in several decades.....except for maybe Jimmy Carter.

I think Carter is hosting a news conference this afternoon seceding the title of "Worst U.S. president" to Obuttfuck.[sarcasm off]

Top Bottom