Any 1911 Addicts out there?

ge0624me

Feb 29, 2008
Just Wandering if there's anymore 1911 freaks like myself, that are proud of there pistols Here is a couple of mine, ... Dan Wesson Valor & my Sig gsr Xo.

Attachments

kerryp

Apr 12, 2009
Bastrop
I am an addict, but my problem is that I only have one because I can't afford more....so I can't get my fix, but more will be added as money allows...

P1010017.jpg

Army 1911

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Dallas Texas or so
I am not an addict. I am not sure how many I have, but I can quit anytime.
Springers, Kimbers, Colts, STI, USGI, Dan Wessons, Wilsons, and Baers...oh my!

Now excuse me I have a line of used Caspian to snort...er uh purchase.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
Yep, plenty of us here. I have a pre-series II Kimber PC HD that just came home from the spa and I've been carrying it every day. I never thought a bob-tail would be as much of a big deal as it is. I'm sold on bob-tails now.

Also another pre-series II Kimber Combat Carry.

Pics in sig line

cowboy45

May 1, 2008
mexia texas
I'm game. A 1911 forum would be great, and could give due respect to the gun that I know, God carries.. Shot Colts for a lot of years but for the last ten it has been an early Kimber Classic Custom 45 with a nice set of vintage sanbar stags. I have been trying to wear the barrel out but it wont quit. I know my 26 yr old daughter is waiting for my early demise so can have it,(evil girl) I told her she would have to wait, I am not through with it yet. HAHA. Her husband is a great guy and a gun nut. He has tried to give her the typical guns that some guys think women should be packing. The first time I let her shoot it she was trying out the newest and greatest 380 he bought and couldnt hit with it. I handed her my pistol and let her loose. 2 boxes later with me reloading mags and paying for ammo, a large pile of wood blocks in splinters, takes her glasses off and says, That's Nice! She is 5'4 110-115 and it is a little large for her to carry but I wouldnt want to be on the wrong end of that fight.

A good 1911 forum would be awesome with all the fans(fanatics) contributing to it.

Let us know.

Be Safe!

ge0624me

Feb 29, 2008
Thanks Guys i knew you were out there...GOOD to hear from ya. whewww im glad im not the only one with ths disease....(:

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members