• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Haven't been a big Cowboy fan since Landry was coach (damn I'm old) but I must say they got screwed Sunday by a rule that I have a hard time understanding. Yes I saw the replay and yes Dez Bryant's fingers were on the white back of end zone line but.......someone explain this. A player can go flying to the corner of the end zone and his body is out of bounds but YET if the ball breaks the plane......it's a touchdown. His whole damn body is going to hit the ground out of bounds in a milisecond but touchdown because the ball broke the plane before his body hit the ground out of bounds.....CORRECT??

Now Dez Bryant clearly catches the ball, way up in the air, clearly has control and has he not broken the plane before his fingers went out of bounds. Why is it a TD at the corner but not in the middle of end zone??

Nah it was the right call. He had to establish possession then establish being inbounds. Then it matters where the ball it.
    Capitol Armory ad

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Sort of defense of Garret.

When we run the ball effectively, ala demarco Murray, then pass the ball after the opposing team puts 8 in the box, we do well. Felix should have been traded forever ago. You can't win throwing the ball 800 times a game with the level of talent we have in the passing game. However, when we play balanced offense, ala Troy, Emmitt, Michael, we tend to win.

Just my .02

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    There's a few players on that team that need to go. I used to be a cowboys fan but these days it's hard to be a fan of any team with the cheating and politics that are going on in the league. Like my grandfather says: "No discipline!"

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Sort of defense of Garret.

When we run the ball effectively, ala demarco Murray, then pass the ball after the opposing team puts 8 in the box, we do well. Felix should have been traded forever ago. You can't win throwing the ball 800 times a game with the level of talent we have in the passing game. However, when we play balanced offense, ala Troy, Emmitt, Michael, we tend to win.

Just my .02

I don't think Garrett is balanced... When Garrett took over we had an effective running game. We had a decent offensive line. Then for a while it was all trickery no brute force. Delayed handoffs draw plays screen after screen after screen.

Think of this, when was the last time jones or Murray had a rushing touchdown? I can think of 1 maybe 2 this season.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I'm just saying we seemed to be headed in a balanced direction lately. Murray is a great back, jones is not. When we run the ball effectively the rest of his scheme works. That's all.

Top Bottom