• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I ate at a CB while my State Guard unit was working with Boy Scouts near Nashville. I got sick enough that missed duty half of the weekend. Driving past a CB upsets my stomach.
    Hurley's Gold

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Won't be going there anymore.
    I'm just so tired of all the advertising. I don't care who/what you have sex with, I really don't. What I DO have a problem with is advertising it.
    I don't go down the street waving a "Straight Pride" flag. You want to advertise how accepting and embracing of LGBTQWTF you are as a company, you go right ahead. I don't like explaining to my kids what it means, and I'm sure a lot of others don't as well, and will target my spending elsewhere.

I've personally settled on comparing that entire sector of society to other untreated mentally ill when the topic comes up with my daughter.

We've had in depth talks on the difference between those who sympathize and advocate for them, who really aren't thinking rationally and those at that top pushing the agenda simply as another means of control and job security. More or less the same structure as all Libreal/Progressive causes. .

Twobravo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2022
    Tulsa
    Ever seen the 550 lb boomers browsing through the "country store " that's full of sugar and unessesary Chinese plastic shit?

The eggs and coffee were always good, but they can suck on my pecan log of they think I'm going back to cocker barrel

Pervert bastards

Lol I guess I’m a boomer not 550 lbs but totally agree with your statement that is funny stuff and for real. By boomer I just meant by age category I’m far from a boomer description by all the whipper snappers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Yep.

Long ago, Bob Evans had scratch kitchens. They were good.

Not anymore.

Cracker Barrel is the same way.

Want a decent place to eat? Get away from ******* national chains
    We kept seeing Bob Evans restaurants on our road trips out of state. Must be a regional chain because I don’t recall seeing any around these parts. Out of curiosity, we stopped in. Food was not terrible, but certainly not great by any definition. I won’t go back. Dennys type food with Chilis pricing

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    During the year my wife was a Grand Officer in Eastern Star I went on several trips to visit out of town Chapters. My wife and others in the group often wanted to eat at Cracker Barrel restaurants. I could never see a reason as the food wasn't very good.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Ate at CB maybe 20 years ago. What I remember: there was a wait to be seated, and the Mac & cheese had a gritty texture. I doubt I would have purposely dined there again, even if I would not have read this article.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    We kept seeing Bob Evans restaurants on our road trips out of state. Must me a regional chain because I don’t recall seeing any around these parts. Out of curiosity, we stopped in. Food was not terrible, but certainly not great by any definition. I won’t go back. Dennys type food with Chilis pricing
    Bob Evans is a distributor like Sysco. Supplies a lot of quick 'meals' and side dishes.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I think this is exactly correct. Most of this money comes out of New York and is linked to the super rich who are mostly a bunch if immoral degenerates who want to see our traditional value system thrown in the trash.
    You are absolutely right. Which begs the question... why would they want our traditional value system thrown in the trash? That's easy:

Because a global-based power system cant function if America is still strong. The LGBTQFkU is only another 'tool' to accomplish their goal. Forcing corporate DEI, educational CRT, etc, are others.

Top Bottom