Any Dems here happy with the Dems push for banning ARs, 9mm, and push for a "Ministry of Truth"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Communist are no different than religious extremist like jihadists who intend to force their will upon others thru any means necessary. Convert or die, or usually convert and still die.

I dont care who someone screws as long as they aren't hurting kids or forcing or hurting people. And I ain't telking feelings.

I dont care what religion or politics you have as long as your not forcing your will upon others.
    Like Hondo said I decided long ago to let people do what they want.

Phuck with me or force me to bend the knee to your pet religion or political perversion well we will have a problem.

That's the problem with the left today. They are cultists thirsting for power and to force all to fall in line. That must be stopped. The direction they are going is not a good one with a happy ending for any of us.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Communist are no different than religious extremist like jihadists who intend to force their will upon others thru any means necessary. Convert or die, or usually convert and still die.

I dont care who someone screws as long as they aren't hurting kids or forcing or hurting people. And I ain't telking feelings.

I dont care what religion or politics you have as long as your not forcing your will upon others.
    Like Hondo said I decided long ago to let people do what they want.

Phuck with me or force me to bend the knee to your pet religion or political perversion well we will have a problem.

That's the problem with the left today. They are cultists thirsting for power and to force all to fall in line. That must be stopped. The direction they are going is not a good one with a happy ending for any of us.
    Point set and match....
    I don't bow to anyone but God..
    I'm not converting shit

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US

There's actually one big difference between commies and religious extremists, in that regardless of how messed up and intolerant their given belief system may be, religious extremists would appear to actually hold said beliefs sincerely...

Commies on the other hand (and this goes directly to the point of being classified as non-people), are beyond fickle in what they believe and vehemently fight for/against; very much like the Borg, a new thought from the 'central command' will sweep through them and override any previously held thoughts/beliefs, almost as if they're just soulless automatons. Makes you wonder...

Top Bottom