• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ethan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Fort Worth (Currently in Iraq)
    I love Texas lore and the romance of the mid-late 19th Century Old West, not to mention history in general, that coupled with my passion for firearms has culminated in an interest in Old West Reenacting, if anybody on here has any info or does this, belongs to a group/society/association i would really like some beginners info, i have never done anything of the sort but i have a willingness to learn, thanks much

Ethan
    Lynx Defense

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    SASS is the way to go for that stuff, I guess. Something about a 32 caliber at 200 fps keeps me away though, and I am not much for dress up.

c_m_shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Paradise
    I used to compete in SASS. There is a club that competes in Cleburne and one that competes in Glen Rose. (the Lone Star Frontire Shooting Club and the Commanche Valley Vigilantes) I also shoot CMSA sometimes, (it makes the horse a little nuts, so I don't compete much anymore) There is a CMSA club right close to Decatur now.
    I don't remember the name of the place, but there is a store in the Fort Worth Stockyards Station that sells period correct clothes and the owner is part of a group that does Civil War reinactments.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Near Rio Vista, Texas
    I'm sorry to report that the last time I was in the Stockyards (Oct. 28th), the store to which you refer was closed and totally empty.

They were very nice people and had some GREAT stuff. It's very sad.:(

Top Bottom