• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Thank you. Is there any other good online site to sell and buy used guns in Texas?

Texas Gun Trader is fine as long as you heed the advice of IXL88, you should be fine. I've bought and sold many times there in the past, however, with most face to face deals, I like to always TALK to the person on the phone first (old school I guess) If someone is only willing to text or email, that raises a red flag for me, though others may feel differently.

What are you looking at buying or selling. You only have a few more posts before you can use the Classifieds here. You should be able to post a WTB/WTS ad here within a few minutes. :)

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I just do all my transactions here. Never had a problem yet. In fact I bought TexasGordo's Remington R1 Enhanced today and was fantastic to deal with him. Now I have another 1911 in my inventory and I know I bought from someone respectful and honest since we have rating systems here that we aren't afraid to use.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    ScamOrama. All the ad forums are overrun with scams these days (with the possible exception of a few pay-before-you-place-an-ad boards).

The Nigerian scammers are brazen enough to forge FFLs, ATF tax stamps, and re-use stolen photos of other people's guns to trick you now.

Big Jim P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    CenTex
    I just do all my transactions here. Never had a problem yet. In fact I bought TexasGordo's Remington R1 Enhanced today and was fantastic to deal with him. Now I have another 1911 in my inventory and I know I bought from someone respectful and honest since we have rating systems here that we aren't afraid to use.

When I start rebuilding my collection, anything I don't buy new,I will look for here first, then TGT.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Texas Gun Trader is fine as long as you heed the advice of IXL88, you should be fine. I've bought and sold many times there in the past, however, with most face to face deals, I like to always TALK to the person on the phone first (old school I guess) If someone is only willing to text or email, that raises a red flag for me, though others may feel differently.

What are you looking at buying or selling. You only have a few more posts before you can use the Classifieds here. You should be able to post a WTB/WTS ad here within a few minutes. :)
    This. I have made many good transactions on TGTrader. Just be careful and only deal face to face.

Most of the scammers are pretty obvious.

There are also Facebook buy/ sale/ trade groups or whatever but I don't FB.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Though I don't do FB/Reddit either being that I am too busy yelling at children on my lawn and all :p I have read others have had good experiences with local groups on there as well.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom