• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryououki

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    I used to always use 2nd Amendment Arms & Ammo since the transfer pricing was nice and cheap for CHL carriers, but he has left the area and I am left needing to find another reputable FFL who does not charge a ton.

I am in the Katy area off Fry Rd. Anywhere between I-10 and 290 works best but not required. Anyone got some good recommendations? If you could also list the prices charged for CHL carriers, that would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!
    Capitol Armory ad

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I used to always use 2nd Amendment Arms & Ammo since the transfer pricing was nice and cheap for CHL carriers, but he has left the area and I am left needing to find another reputable FFL who does not charge a ton.

I am in the Katy area off Fry Rd. Anywhere between I-10 and 290 works best but not required. Anyone got some good recommendations? If you could also list the prices charged for CHL carriers, that would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!
    Check out FFL Texas. He's a good friend of mine and and a good guy. He's in Katy, too.

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    2nd FFL Texas. I just used him for a 5th bourbon gunbroker purchase a few weeks ago and was as straightforward to deal with as possible.

Ryououki

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    Thanks to both of you. I have already started 2 orders set to transfer to him. He is very quick on responses and seems be very straight forward. I have a good feeling he will be my new go to guy for FFL transfers in the future as well. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Thanks to both of you. I have already started 2 orders set to transfer to him. He is very quick on responses and seems be very straight forward. I have a good feeling he will be my new go to guy for FFL transfers in the future as well. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    What does he charge for xfers . I am a former 2nd AAA customer too

Ryououki

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    What does he charge for xfers . I am a former 2nd AAA customer too

I will paste in some of the questions I asked him and his answers:
    1. Where are you located?
    2. What are you days and hours for pickup? And is the quarantine causing availability time issues?
    3. What do you charge for transfers? And is there a discount for CHL holders?

1) I am located in Katy, just off of Kingsland Blvd on the east side of 99. Just put FFL Texas in Google maps or waze, and that's me. I am inside the HomeWay Mortgage building.

2) Normal business hours are 10am to 5:00pm m-f, and I usually go in on Saturday for an hour or 2 for those who can`t make it other days. I will paste my current COVID-19 procedures below my signature. And I have never closed, and won`t.

3) Transfers are $20 w/chl/ltc, $30 if no LTC and a background check is necessary.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom