• ...and so much more!
  • Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Got a couple hours to burn tomorrow in Killeen, any gun shops worth a look ? Could be they have something I can't
    live without.
    Gun Zone Deals

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Action Pawn on 195 usually has a good selection. Not necessarily good prices, though, but I have negotiated a couple hundred off other things there, so they will negotiate. Guns Galore is also on 195 a little farther south and they have a huge selection in stock. Quantico is on 195 as well north of Action Pawn. When will you be killing time?

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Head west on 190 to Cove on the left side is J T Sports, nice smaller guns shop, lots of reloading supplies. Guns Galore is way to expensesive. Nice to go to but to many guns to look at. Guns Unlmitied in Gatesville here has a nice selection and decent prices. Lots of pawn shops in Killeen but hit and miss on them. Not often I find any deals.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Action Pawn on 195 usually has a good selection. Not necessarily good prices, though, but I have negotiated a couple hundred off other things there, so they will negotiate. Guns Galore is also on 195 a little farther south and they have a huge selection in stock. Quantico is on 195 as well north of Action Pawn. When will you be killing time?

9a-11

Thanks fellers I will try to check em out while the better half is occupied.

thack1963

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Copperas Cove

Thanks for sharing this. I had not known of this one, the website for them stinks to put it nicely. I had an hour to kill, so I dropped by. I was almost late after getting into many discussions with the guys working there. Bright clean shop, they don't bother you, but are there to help. Prices are lower then most around here, and since I was not looking to buy, I did not haggle. I did not see any prices that I would say where out of line.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

They are really HIGH DOLLAR. Cool place, but their proud of their stuff.

One of the best gun shops in the area, is Webers in Temple on Ave M. Gunshops in Killeen are mostly pawn shops. Action pawn use to have a good selection till it was burned down for insurance, and rebuilt. Theres a pawn shop farther down from AP on the same road. That will lay away guns. So you just finance the gun. Small, but sometimes gets really cool guns. I got a post ban Colt HBAR from them.

Guns Galore? No disrespect to them. But their prices reflect the buying of guns, from naive army privates. That don't know the better prices of the area. They have everything you could want in stock. But I just went there to see it in hand, before I ordered it way cheaper in Temple.

There's a gunshop in Temple. I forgot the name. On hwy 36, or whatever Temple calls 36 intown. He mainly sales at gun shows. But if you can catch him at the shop. He's cheap and has some cool stuff.

Then theres A&C firearms in Heidenheimer. In the old bank. He's class 3. And his prices are also good. He gets alot of the trade ins from the farmers of the area. One of the owners teach at Temple collage. Damn good guy.

Anyway, Temple gunshops put anything in Killeen to shame.

If you want C&R, give Larry at LYZ a visit in Belton. Right next to the S&W hospice store. He can also order most anything. 10% over his cost. He's the one to see for anything C&R. Talk has it, he's one of the best gunsmiths in Texas. Most of the Belton police buy from him. Ive never seen the man drive a car. He walks home everyday. Honest as hell, really good guy.

Top Bottom