• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Gonna be in Odessa for a few days and wondering if there are any descent gun ranges in the area.

I will be in a work truck so if the is a good place to park near by it would be a plus(could cause a stir having the truck parked out front). And indoor wouldn't be bad either cause out there IT'S FREAKIN HOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Looks like its membership only, may give them a call and check.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Midland Shooters is membership only and no indoor range. I have a membership but will be in Pecos most of next week. When are you coming to Midland? I can at least recommend some good gun shops. The best one for AR stuff is on Big Spring just north of downtown Midland called 'Between The Walls'. They close promptly at 6:00. The other is on University and Dixie in Odessa called 'Gun Sport Unlimited'. They have a selection that will make you drool but their pricing reflects the oil boom pricing (extremely high) and they don't have a very large selection of AR components. I'll be spending a few evenings at the bar at Harrigan's on the corner of University and JBS pkwy in Odessa so if you feel like having a beer and talking guns send me a PM.

I will be doing a long shot Wednesday evening at a 180,000 acre ranch Northwest of Pecos that I'll start a thread about in a bit. If you can swing it you're welcome to tag along.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I will be arriving around 7pm tomorrow and data using till around 2 Wednesday.

Pretty much leaves Monday and teusday evening open for running around so long as I don't get called out to work, and the call out thing pretty much kills my option for a beer but gonna see how it plays out.

Top Bottom