Any interest in Pocket Pistol Parts?

Joat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
Is there any interest out there for parts to old pocket pistols?
I have a box of parts, (including frames, cylinders, hammers, etc.) for top break revolvers. Mixed original manufacturers and models. If there is interest in them I will get a picture of what I've got, and figure an asking price. Got out of cowboy action shooting and lost interest in the top breaks.

Joat

Joat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
I honestly don't know.

I've had Iver Johnsons, Smiths, some hardware store guns, etc. I can pull the box and take pictures of what I've got, but unless its a barrel with markings, I can't honestly tell you for what gun its for. I haven't been in the box for a couple of years and don't remember if I bagged and marked the parts or just threw them in there.

Joat

kville79

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 24, 2008
Austin
That would be awesome I'm just starting to into top break revolvers myself... let me know what kind of asking price you're looking for.

Joat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
Nope. I'm in the scenic Dayton/Liberty area. I didn't get a chance to take pictures last night so I'll give it another go tonight.

Joat

Joat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
I found 2 mostly complete pocket pistols. I know I have more parts somewhere, they just weren't were I thought they were. One is a H&R and the other is a US Revolver.

Attachments

kville79

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 24, 2008
Austin
sweet... they look like great little revolvers

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast