Guns International

Anybody else sick of this "Royal Wedding" crap?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Wife was up at 5:30 am watching it. At least I got to have a cup of coffee with her before I went to the range. The wedding itself - meh.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Jake the Wonder dog woke me up early, so I switched the wedding on. I missed the actual ceremony but caught all of the rest including the Carriage ride.

I really liked it! The carriage ride was beautiful and the soldiers and guards were splendid! Seeing a genuine castle was a hoot!

What was most impressive, were the GUNS! For an island that banned guns, there were armed men everywhere! Most carried Assault Rifles. They weren't the imaginary Feinstein scary black rifles or rifles like our Ruger Mini 14, they were real battle rifles equipped with "High Capacity" magazines!

Uniformed officers had side arms on leg holsters if they didn't have rifles. Guns were seen everywhere. Mounted troops had swords and I saw some carrying battleaxes. I suspect that their purpose was more than ceremonial.

In the US, it is often said, if guns are outlawed, only the rich, powerful and connected will have access to guns or have the benefit of their protection. The Royal Wedding was a perfect example!

Flash

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So you like royalty?

WTF does that have to do with anything? I've lived in the UK, and have been back numerous times since. I also have a lot of British friends, most from my time in the military. I have great respect for them and their culture, and enjoyed watching Prince Harry get married this morning. Is that an issue?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    d3eb2c14af08030db091cb70d35db41f.jpg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So you like royalty?

WTF does that have to do with anything? I've lived in the UK, and have been back numerous times since. I also have a lot of British friends, most from my time in the military. I have great respect for them and their culture, and enjoyed watching Prince Harry get married this morning. Is that an issue?

bd391e7c3c42295fd0d3ec903dcd36ed.jpg

(Sorry for the possibly obscure reference...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm not a fan of the Royals or of Royalty but I loved watching the wedding coverage! I like seeing and doing new things and that event took unique off the scale! What an experience!

At 4pm, the Pimlico horse races came on and I'm glued to the tube! I couldn't afford to get to the race or to pay the tab to get in the racetrack, but I get to see it right here at home.

Two weeks ago, I saw the soggy run of the Kentucky Derby and now Justify is in contention for the second jewel in the "Triple Crown" in the Preakness.

I'll never forget seeing American Pharoah win the Triple Crown in 2015!

I'm so sorry for those who trash these magnificent events. I'm all smiles!

Flash

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here

It appears that it is an issue for you.

Top Bottom