Anybody here play or played Crysis

Blue Dog

Nov 28, 2008
It is a awesome game. Crysis is way better than Crysis Warhead in my opinion.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
I have. You better have a state of the art computer setup or it won't run too well. ;) The game is awesome and the graphics are absolutely amazing. Personally, I don't quite go for all the futuristic stuff most of the time. I usually don't like the whole laser guns and hover cars thing of some of the futuristic games out there. I just got Far Cry 2, which is also worth considering. Personally I like Far Cry 2 a bit better as everything is a bit more modern.

Blue Dog

Nov 28, 2008
Far Cry is better than Far Cry 2. Far Cry 2 is to boring to repetitive. Graphics are very good though. Have you play Far Cry?I agree with you. Bullets over lasers anytime! What kind of pc do you have?
Mine:
Dell XPS 720
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
Q6600 2.40 GHz
Windows Media XP
26'' TV/Monitor
xpsdt_700_black_closed.jpg

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Custom built except it's 2-3 years old at this point:

Athlon 3500+ 2.2ghz
Geforce 7600gt
2gb ram
XP (Vista sucks)

Yeah, I'm starting to see that on Farcry 2 now. Every mission is the same thing. I like the open and unrestricted game world though.

Blue Dog

Nov 28, 2008
Another game that I enjoyed was" Frontlines: Fuel of War". The best one was the Half-Life series.

genieinthelamp

Dec 10, 2008
Austin, TX
I have played Crysis on a slightly more powerful box than the OP's specs.

I find the game controls to take some getting used to; I had put in 20 hours before I felt even competent.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members