Hurley's Gold

Anybody interested in meeting up at Lonestar some time in October?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Planning on taking the wife out for a bit of range time and knocking the dust off a few of the guns since the over and under has been getting all the love during bird season. It also wont be so damn hot, not a big fan of swamp ass when Im not getting paid to sport it(I work out side)

Im really hoping to have a scope on my PSA AR by then cause I cant shoot worth a darn with the iron sights :banghead:
    Venture Surplus ad

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    Going this Sunday with a bunch of old buddies up for the weekend. Plan to be there on the 1st pistol range by 9AM, we'll be the grizzly looking bunch towards the right.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I can only go on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings usually. Just figured some of the locals may like to go out when its not so damn hot and have some fun. Got a vortex viper pst 2.5-10x44 coming for my AR and looking to get a better scope for my X-17 and go do some playing around that time. For me its looking like like the 20th or 21st.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Forgot to post, the wife and I went out to Lonestar this evening for a couple hours. I will be out there again Saturday around 1pm with some buddies for a bachelor party, we will probably be the loud bunch over at the skeet range or playing with the 22s on the pistol range.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Going the 21st in the AM to play with the new 22/45 lite, sight in the 270s for deer season and 17HMR since my son decided to twist the turrets on the scope while I was loading ammo into the safe.

Top Bottom