Lynx Defense

Anybody seen an ATI Thunderbolt 1911 at a Houston dealer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Techna

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Magnolia, Texas
    This is the gun:
    http://www.americantactical.us/941/detail.html
    I have a Tac Sol 2211 upper that I've been using on my Kimber Team Match's frame and I've decided it needs its own frame. I don't want to go the raw frame and build it from scratch route right now, and the Thunderbolt has popped up with on-line retailers for less than 500 recently. I'd like to find something local so I can get a good look at one, and would pay a little more for the pleasure of doing so. The frame on this gun has a couple of features that I want on the 22, with the main one being a light rail. While a rail may not seem like a must have feature on a 22, for me it is an absolute must for my suppressor equipped night time rat shooting excursions. The other thing I like is the front strap checkering. I know the Thunderbolt isn't a high end 1911 and that's fine for my plans.
    Id also consider a blue (black) railed Taurus 1911, but the ATI Thunderbolt is my first choice.

Here's the gun in its current configuration without the can and set up for rimfire steel shooting.
    209D01B5-037C-4835-B5E6-AA9448934CFD_zps48slvhik.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:
    Top Bottom