• ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I do when i work out.
    That's too easy... Try taking a depressant before you work out and fight through it. Or you could try Joe Rogan's method of smoking a joint before your workout.

BTW if any of you yuppies get tired of paying for a gym membership, I'll let you work "out" for free. I've got lots of firewood to chop, dirt to move around, and some structures to be built. ;)
    Guns International

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    That's too easy... Try taking a depressant before you work out and fight through it. Or you could try Joe Rogan's method of smoking a joint before your workout.

BTW if any of you yuppies get tired of paying for a gym membership, I'll let you work "out" for free. I've got lots of firewood to chop, dirt to move around, and some structures to be built. ;)

I have that too, its called a farm lol. Got all the work out i need.

sent from my dishwasher

Tuff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Weatherford, TX
    Stay the hell away from NO-Expode......One scoop before work outs is good....Two scoops and you wont be able to concentrate long enough to work out., hell I could barely get my mind together to run...

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I'm a bit poor right now and haven't had any in a month or so. I'm already skinny and am ADHD so it didn't make me lose weight or give me more energy. What I did notice is that it helped me wake up in the morning (caffeine doesn't work at all on me) and my digestion in general is a ton better which there is allot to be said about good digestion. In terms of long term benefit giving you most every micro and macro nutrient your body needs in copious amounts certainly isn't a bad thing.

Oh and something that is key with the BTT, make sure you are sipping it slowly, like I drank 3 scoops in about a liter over the course of about 3-5 hours from the time I get out the door in the morning. Drink it too fast and you are literally pissing your money away.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
    Top Bottom