• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    Im 6,2" and 205lbs starting a winter belly and my appendix holster isnt cuttin it any more.Does anybody use the minotaur and what do you think about it ? thanks
    Hurley's Gold

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    I have one and absolutely love it!!!
    I carry an XD SC which works really well but judging by you avatar you be packing 1911 or something similar in size.
    I have no experience carrying a larger gun in the Minotaur but have heard from several people on other forums that pack 1911's or full sized/tactical length pistols and they speak very highly of the holster as well.
    This is just my .02, but I really don't think you can go wrong with anything from
    Comp-Tac.....and they're a Texas company to boot!!

cseale86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    East Houston
    i had one for a goverment model 1911 i found that my gi safeties would really get into me while riding in the car etc.but anything with a beavertail rode a little more comfortable but while walking and moving throught the day it was great rides super low and has an excellent draw another issue i found that was with the gun not the holster my springfield loadeds front serrations would sometimes make it hang in the holster not good if youre in trouble so test it with your pistol if it has the front cocking serrations

Top Bottom