• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reverendbiker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    Yes, I have bought many times from Top Brass (the Scharch family). I have been completely satisfied with the quality of the brass and their customer service is as good as I've ever seen. I recommend them highly.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I was looking for some .223 remington. I really don't want to mess with the primer crimps.

robhillips

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    South Plains of Texas
    Yes I have. Good service, fast shipping. Last time I ordered I bought the ammo box package from them. Once fired casings were sealed in plastic bags, already deprimed and cleaned. Brass was in excellent shape and price was right.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I got 500, I intend to get much more later. I'm very pleased with the first couple hundred rounds I've made so far. Just a few duds.

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    You will save a lot of money if you buy milsurp brass, have it sent to Custom Brass Processing in Abilene, and have it processed for 3 cents per. They deprime, swage the primer crimp, full length size, trim to length, and tumble bright for 3 cents. Fast turnaround time too. I've used them for two years, good folks.

nolanwb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Rowlett, Texas
    You will save a lot of money if you buy milsurp brass, have it sent to Custom Brass Processing in Abilene, and have it processed for 3 cents per. They deprime, swage the primer crimp, full length size, trim to length, and tumble bright for 3 cents. Fast turnaround time too. I've used them for two years, good folks.

So...Where do you purchase your milsurp brass at a decent price? I'm from a long line of "mule traders," and try to get out of any deal as cheap as possible...

Top Bottom