• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    As if we don't have to deal with enough low IQ, racist, stupid and cartoon tv commercials there is now a stream of drug commercials for the treatment of HIV. They also happen to be some of the longest ads and feature a parade of actors posing as smiling HIV infected people whose lives are being changed by the drug.

So, the public is expected to believe that anyone infected with HIV is totally ignorant of treatment options or does not have a medical profession to advise them. These same folks must stay glued to the television for their medical advise.

Now, our families can add these ads to the erectile dysfunction, condom, alcohol and dating service commercials that we all enjoy.

I disconnected from cable years ago but the ads are just as bad now on Netflix, Hulu and the other streaming services. Short of recording everything and bypassing the ads, I guess I am stuck.
    Hurley's Gold

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    As long as they are selling a cure there are people dying of it. In my mind that's good news. A cheap ass condom is a good prevention to AIDS. People stupid enough to become infected today, are just stupid enough to die from it.

Everytime I see a commercial I just sit back & reword the commercials & laugh. I figure they are mostly liberal devilcraps anyway.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Followed by the "My hinnies clean my hinnies clean" ads.

There was nothing wrong with dont squeeze the charmin.

Oh and none of my house full of girls need help with leaking feminine products either. That's something the figured out pretty quick.

Now if I can just get women who need such things monthly for decades to plan ahead and not scream for me to run to the store for them from the bathroom cause they were surprised I could die a happy man.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Not just homo shit HIV commercials but, most of them.

I'm tired of 'blended' families, fuggin 40yo whitey dad off to the ice cream place with Mulatto 'daughter'.

Your PC ad bullshit doesNOT inspire me to buy your product. In fact, it does the opposite.

Come on now and tell us how you really feel!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I didnt have my "coiled responded to my post" alarm set. Sorry.

Most will agree that we dont like being force fed that stuff, most do it out of being tired of being told what and how to think.

You, however, seem to have less evolved reasons. Based on the words you chose.

That's as nice as I can say it.

Dont change a thing. Information is power.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It's bullshit! You know it, I know it, we all know it.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f27e4ebf23e6f9178812d9469add1ffa701d856d&rid=giphy.gif

:roflfunny:

Attachments

• giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f27e4ebf23e6f9178812d9469add1ffa701d856d&rid=giphy.gif
      giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f27e4ebf23e6f9178812d9469add1ffa701d856d&rid=giphy.gif
      2.3 MB · Views: 359

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Now if I can just get women who need such things monthly for decades to plan ahead and not scream for me to run to the store for them from the bathroom cause they were surprised I could die a happy man.

You’re not alone on this one. It sure got easier at the checkout after a couple of times. Lol

Top Bottom