• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • destroyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    peñitas
    There are full build tutorials over at 1919a4.com - plus manuals, tips, faq's, etc. It really is the go to source for everything 1919 related. Has good info on the Ma Deuce as well, plus stuff on lots of other military type guns, ammo, etc. All the guys I've dealt with over there are all top notch and more than willing to help a newb. If you're going to do a build, sign up for a membership and spend some time soaking up all the info that is available there.
    I did sign up at 1919, I just cant post on the threads.. I saw you We're gona buy a 1919 kit from some guy lol..
    Lynx Defense

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Yep - bought it with lots of extras, including tripod, pintle, T&E, links, etc. That's the kit I haven't built/had built yet. The one I had John build for me came from Sarco before the last two rounds of price increases. I had a tough time getting my account activated. Had to send some messages to a couple of the moderators before I was finally activated and could post.

destroyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    peñitas
    Ohh.. I guess I'll have to do the same thing..

I might buy a 1919 kit with 100% side plate and a carry strap for 1,000$ I'm guessing the carry strap is so I can carry the 1919 as a minigun?

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Given current prices - doesn't sound too bad depending on condition of the parts in the kit. Unless the kit includes it you'll need a KMP trigger and sear. Do you mean carry strap or carry handle? I'm pretty new to the 1919 world but have only seen a carry handle and that was part of an A6. I plan on shooting mine only from a tripod.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    No - not usually. The kit I have yet to build did come with the KMP trigger and sear, as well as internals already machined, but that cost extra! The kits from Sarco are sans the trigger, sear and RHSP. If yours comes with a KMP trigger and sear, then the price sounds pretty darned good - if the internals are already machined, well then it's a great price (in the current market)! For reference, if John doesn't have to provide the KMP trigger and sear and the internals are already machined, his cost to complete the kit is much less than what I quoted above.

Top Bottom