• ...and so much more!
  • TxRiverman

Lord Master and Commander
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2023
    Central Texas
    are you trolling or just seeing how far you can go before getting banned truly an honest question!
    If y’all can call me insulting names, I feel it’s only appropriate that I call y’all insulting names. I ask a legit question, namely because all the post are old. Instead of educating me on how things work in here, some y’all decided to **** around and find out and start throwing insults around. Fair is fair.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    832gtw.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If y’all can call me insulting names, I feel it’s only appropriate that I call y’all insulting names. I ask a legit question, namely because all the post are old. Instead of educating me on how things work in here, some y’all decided to **** around and find out and start throwing insults around. Fair is fair.
    Thick skin goes a long way here. We talk about those icky guns sometimes, but we also talk about more than that. Why? There is more to life than that. And unlike most forums, we actually meet and get to know each other. IN REAL LIFE. Not keyboard commando life. And if you think what they call you is insulting, keep reading. What we call each other is worse. You should here what I have been called... And they like me. Well, my dog anyway. Ok, so they love my dog and only put up with me because she is with me. I don't care.

And I bribe them with vennison bacon burgers and butter fried biscuits at meet-ups.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

There is your error.

It's your responsibility to learn, not theirs to teach. If you dont want to put the work in that's okay, but it reveals you as either a fishing Fed, or just lazy. Now... if you're a Fed, then GFY. If you're just lazy then that's your loss because the 'old posts' that you dislike are a gold mine of information, about everything gun-related including your original question. Did you even read any of them?

My hunch is you'd be welcome in here, sometimes it takes a 'second start'. But this is the place of big dogs - and until you show some honest effort, you best stay on the porch.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    So, maybe a "re-start" is in order...
    Instead of starting with a semi-accusatory question, how about you start a topic on guns that you wish to discuss?
    I've found that method to work quite well.

Have you seen the movie Gran Torino? The whole "learning how to talk like a man" segment? It's all about back and forth, exchanging insults (in a teasing way)....
    Some folks in here just expect that....

We're all relatively harmless, and fun folks.... well, there's Moonpie, but that's another story.... :laughing:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thick skin goes a long way here. We talk about those icky guns sometimes, but we also talk about more than that. Why? There is more to life than that. And unlike most forums, we actually meet and get to know each other. IN REAL LIFE
    Came here to post exactly this. I wish all new members would read it and take it to heart.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

All the posts aren't old - and if you'd checked them you'd know that. I'm gonna suggest that, in addition to actually reading the posts before bitching about them, maybe you ought'a check to forum rules before you start throwing around insulting names. Or...well, your time here will be brief.

Are your feelings hurt because you're being accused of being a fed? Well, then, man up and participate some before trying to start drama like you did. The first thing you did on this board was come in and try to piss people off as a conversation starter. Maybe you should take a moment to review your motivations and your behavior, because that sort of thing will not get you the attention you want around here.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    So, maybe a "re-start" is in order...
    Instead of starting with a semi-accusatory question, how about you start a topic on guns that you wish to discuss?
    I've found that method to work quite well.

Have you seen the movie Gran Torino? The whole "learning how to talk like a man" segment? It's all about back and forth, exchanging insults (in a teasing way)....
    Some folks in here just expect that....

We're all relatively harmless, and fun folks.... well, there's Moonpie, but that's another story.... :laughing:
    To be fair he did start with a question about a 4k ar10.

But i agree. Op should ask about ar180 handguards

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom