• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'm back. Good day at the range. I took a few pics and will post up somewhat of a review. I am going to email the owner a few questions first since he was gone while I was there and his staff wasn't sure. All in all, I would definitely go back to this place. I am also going to look into their club and classes. $25.00 for a 3 hr Carbine Class seems very reasonable. I'll post back soon with pics, pros, and cons.

Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    Beginning Carbine class this Saturday starting at 9AM. You have to have the beginning class before you can take the advance class. I would be there but I have a family member wedding to go to.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Beginning Carbine class this Saturday starting at 9AM. You have to have the beginning class before you can take the advance class. I would be there but I have a family member wedding to go to.

I am in same boat. I'd be there but my girlfriend's daughter is graduating high school and I will be in College Station that morning.

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    I am in same boat. I'd be there but my girlfriend's daughter is graduating high school and I will be in College Station that morning.
    When you are planning to take the carbine class, let us know. Even though we haven't met in person yet, I'd be more at ease taking it with a TGT guy around so I at least kinda-sorta know someone there.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    When you are planning to take the carbine class, let us know. Even though we haven't met in person yet, I'd be more at ease taking it with a TGT guy around so I at least kinda-sorta know someone there.

Will do. I know they have a calendar on their site listing the upcoming dates. I am still waiting to hear back from the owner regarding a few of my questions...

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    Will do. I know they have a calendar on their site listing the upcoming dates.
    Yeah. They don't have another basic carbine course on the calendar for the rest of the year. Guess they haven't scheduled the next one yet.
    Even at $35 for the year + $25 for the course that seems like a good rate for 3 hours of instruction, 'specially since i have all this lake city & fiocchi sitting in big green cans calling my name. Must... burn...

Rubikees, I'm guessing I have to complete the New Member orientation before I can do the carbine class?

Top Bottom