• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I'm not impressed at all with SAXET gun show....always the same stuff.....most of it is WAY overpriced, and that was before the election. i would be scared to see the prices now. if you are looking for a certan part or antique gun, it may be for you, but modern weapon prices and ammo prices are a joke.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I'm not impressed at all with SAXET gun show....always the same stuff.....most of it is WAY overpriced, and that was before the election. i would be scared to see the prices now. if you are looking for a certan part or antique gun, it may be for you, but modern weapon prices and ammo prices are a joke.

I was not wowed by the Saxet show last spring/summer down in Robstown. I met some good folks, looked at some interesting stuff. But for the most part, wasn't really any deals. Halfway decent gun table to browse through, but for the prices, I may have just looked online or gone to a gun shop.

I'll tell you though, it was notches better than one or two gun shows we went to in WA. I think the best part was the bbq sandwich

Top Bottom