• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ibock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    McKinney
    I purchased a baby brownind and I love it. I was thinking of purchasing a PSA 25 auto but have never met anyone who has one. Do you know if the mags fit the baby browning?
    Military Camp

Ibock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    McKinney
    PLEASE STOP with the duplicate treads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey buddy calm down this is not the same thread. It is a completely diffevent question. If you don’t like it don’t look don’t look at it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I purchased a baby brownind and I love it. I was thinking of purchasing a PSA 25 auto but have never met anyone who has one. Do you know if the mags fit the baby browning?
    Amazing, first article on Google answered your question.

Pro-tip: Don't piss off the natives or your stay will not be long.

(Not that I think you would hang around once you sell what ever it is you are going to sell anyway)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Ibock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    McKinney
    I'm not saying you're trying to get around the post restrictions on the sly......

....but, if you were to want to sell your PSA .25ACP, what would you ask for it?.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    If you want to ask me a personal Question please PM me. Contrary to popular belief I want to stay on the formUm

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Looked at PSA25 on google. Reminds me of what we used to call Saturday Night Specials
    Pick up one Friday at the hardware store
    Toss it in the trash Monday on your way to work
    Striker fired junk

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I'm not saying you're trying to get around the post restrictions on the sly......

....but, if you were to want to sell your PSA .25ACP, what would you ask for it?.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    It didn't read to me like he has a PSA for sale.
    I understood that he's considering making a PSA purchase - although I can't imagine why. I've never heard anything good about PSA, and I've personally known folks who have worked there.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    It didn't read to me like he has a PSA for sale.
    I understood that he's considering making a PSA purchase - although I can't imagine why. I've never heard anything good about PSA, and I've personally known folks who have worked there.
    The PSA that the OP is talking/asking about is Precision Small Arms and they have no employees. Every gun is assembled by the same guy. Are you referencing Palmetto State Armory?

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Holy crap 1000 bucks for a .25 ACP and that's the cheapest one he has. I get it, it's a solo guy customizing them, but damn it's a 25.
    He is not just customizing them, he builds every one from scratch,. And that isn't the halve of it. A few years back, he had Angelo Bee (NF's Chief Engraver for 50 plus years) doing all engraving, I had a Renaissance model marked "Made in Belgium" that had never left the United States. FN purchased some from us as they still had sales rights to the Browning name for much of the world.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    One of my favorite PSAs...
    PSA1.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Many year ago in my life as a yankee I was hanging out in a bar with some friends. My boy Whopper could shoot pool like a hustler & trick shooter. This particular evening he was in the final stages of take some older dudes paycheck. He was really just making crazy trick shot at this point. Straight up showing off!

Not sure if it as the Jack this ass clown had been drinking, his paycheck lost or Whopper just putting on a show that had everyone watching but, old boy pulls out a Raven .25 as they were very popular with idiots at the time. He proceeds in emptying it across the table at Whopper. Whopper caught one in the elbow an dug it out basically with his finger nails. Whopper threw the bullet back at the guy who was now in shock having only hit Whopper once. Whopper lived up to his nickname being a huge guy. He went over & started beat the phuc out of the guy.

The entire bar pretty much watched that too as it was a neighborhood bar. Another guy was hit in his murdercycle jacket pocket but the bullet didn't even penetrate it. The pool table got shot too as someone knocked the gun out of his hand. By the time the law showed up they were on Whopper instead of the shooter. Cops were pretty freaked out when ever patron in the bar told them wrong guy!

I had a Baby Browning .25. mine was the alloy frame with gold trigger Mother of Pimp gripes & a polished nickel slide. I never carried that gun again after that!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom