ARJ Defense ad

anyone have experience with Urban Carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    lol, funny. another concern is that it'll make you look like you have a urine pouch attached to your pants. And it looks like its impossible to draw while seated.

sisupower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    Honestly it's the dumbest thing I've seen for a holster! Waste of money in my opinion. I'll stick with a real holster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I like SUBurban carry. That's the same holster carried by a soccer mom and super glued shut to make it child safe as well as adult safe.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2017
    Classified
    Now that the peanut gallery has had their moment I actually own one and can comment on it.

It works well and conceals easily. It hides in slacks, you can't tell it's there at all. It's very easy and quick to draw from. While seated appendix is always more difficult but it's pretty easy with this holster because of how it slides.

Like any holster no single product is going to work for all body types. If your belt is hanging on for dear life then it's going to be difficult to draw. Like any deep carry method the trade-off for such concealment is speed. If you want to be able to comfortably carry a sizeable gun in a professional dress environment then I suggest checking it out.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Now that the peanut gallery has had their moment I actually own one and can comment on it.

It works well and conceals easily. It hides in slacks, you can't tell it's there at all. It's very easy and quick to draw from. While seated appendix is always more difficult but it's pretty easy with this holster because of how it slides.

Like any holster no single product is going to work for all body types. If your belt is hanging on for dear life then it's going to be difficult to draw. Like any deep carry method the trade-off for such concealment is speed. If you want to be able to comfortably carry a sizeable gun in a professional dress environment then I suggest checking it out.
    And we should trust the words from a fictional character because . . .

Last edited:

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston

Are you able to draw from a seated position at all? From the way the youtube video is showing, it doesn't even look possible.

sisupower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    Holster , pouch whatever one might carry is NO good if you can't draw your weapon from a seated position. And it takes 2 hands to draw that thing. You have to be able to draw with either hand without the help of the other. It's good practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2017
    Classified
    Are you able to draw from a seated position at all? From the way the youtube video is showing, it doesn't even look possible.
    I can. It depends on your body type though. If you can draw from a seated position with a 'standard' appendix carry holster then you will be able to with this one as well. If there's a belly hanging over the belt in the way then it isn't going to happen with any appendix holster.

One of the greatest things about it is that is sets the whole gun below the belt line. This makes it very comfortable since the grip isn't digging into you when you sit down. It also makes it highly concealed.

Top Bottom