• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    While watching "McGie Homestead Advetures" this afternoon, the host mentioned he was on an 'uncensored' channel where he could show things like skinning/gutting a squirrel, while YT frowned upon such graphic videos, which makes no sense to me as they allow "Bearded Butchers" and plenty of fishing videos where the catch is 'brained and bled', but so be it...oh and they show tons of feral pig videos being shot and butchered.

So, anyone here visit it and if so, do you like it...currently haven't figured out how to access it...my computer skills are minimal.
    Capitol Armory ad

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Go to gab.com and scroll. It'll take 5 minutes to find all the anti-semitism, praise for Adolph Hitler, racial pejoratives thrown at black folk, and incitements to murder various people you can take. Most are in meme form so you're not supposed to take them seriously. Yeah, right.

I don't condemn Gab; I just can't take it seriously. When people want to throw around that sort of speech, they should do it in public, standing on a soapbox in the public square so the whole world can see who they are. Instead, they hide behind internet pseudo-anonymity.

IOW, while I am sincerely glad that places like Gab exist because I would lay down my life to preserve free speech and I loudly and sincerely applaud the notion of an online free speech platform...I have to admit that the reality is really, really ugly.

If there's anyone on Gab that you want to follow, it's fine. But it's not a place for casual scrolling just to see what's up. Under Musk, especially now that Community Notes is up and working, Twitter is doing a better and better job of fulfilling that role.

Just my $.02.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom