• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weiss27md

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Pflugerville, TX
    I have a Traxxas Slash 2wd and a Axial SCX10 Honcho 4wd.

5597292202_e4ebbf0b16_b.jpg

5496297280_5df32f4b4b_b.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have owned several Savage models since the Savage 21 came out with many motor types. The best motor I ever had and still regret selling was my Picco 26 Outlaw that saw the Savage on its lid from a dead stop at half throttle. I currently have a GS Storm that get more bench time than run time but I may be looking for a better than stock motor in the near future.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I have a heli for indoors...also have an original Savage21 as well as a Savage LE....Also have a RC18T with a Mamba brushless motor that LOVEs full throttle....can hear the tires randomly loses traction, lol. I think I'm going to get out of the r/c hobby though or just stick with the heli and RC18T for now. My kiddos love catching the helicopter(3yrs old and 2yrs old). I may get back into nitro later.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I have a nitro car I havent messed with for a while. Upon trying to start it one day, the motor stopped making the "chugging" sound. I had no idea what to do, so its sat in my garage. It was fun though when it worked.

beardking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    I have an original Losi LST that I just this past weekend took out of the mothballs. Sadly, it reminded me why it has been sitting around for so long doing nothing. I need new wheels & tires and a new body, along with a few various other parts to make it run how I'd like it to. Every time I start messing around with any of my hobby stuff (r/c, reloading, motorcycle, guns) I'm reminded just how expensive my hobbies tend to be. :)

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I use to have a ton of that stuff. All I had was Nitro stuff. I had a twin engine (2.8cc's) monster truck with superchargers on it.
    I gave all of it away after it all drove me crazy. "Wished I kept the radio's I had", $$$$$

Now I do want to build some big airplane's. There is a Hobby shop in lubbock (can remember the name) that has a Giant RC plane. Ever since I seen it I have wanted to build one.

Txav8r

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    San antonio
    I have a heli for indoors...also have an original Savage21 as well as a Savage LE....Also have a RC18T with a Mamba brushless motor that LOVEs full throttle....can hear the tires randomly loses traction, lol. I think I'm going to get out of the r/c hobby though or just stick with the heli and RC18T for now. My kiddos love catching the helicopter(3yrs old and 2yrs old). I may get back into nitro later.

ChunkyMonkey from MAAST?

I have an indoor heli and a few R/C Planes.

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Twin supercharged engines.
    t_maxx.jpg
    That thing would remove a leg if you got in the way of it. I used to race the Nitro RS4's back in SA, I still have the RC10-T that got me all into it.

I know of that place youre speaking of, if I recall right, they are right down the street from sharp shooters.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Yea, it was a little hole in the wall hobby shop. If your ever that way, take a picture of the giant plane and post it. It wasnt finished last time I was there, but thats been 5 years ago.
    That plane had about a 10 foot wing span and 4 big engines on it. I was very impressed. I use to have a Nitro boat too, but it gets old trying to fish it out of a pond. " I actually had my lab get my boat most of the time". She didnt mind.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I've still got a truckload of nitro fuel if anybody in the austin area wants to pick it up. I would let it go for next to nothin'. It has all been kept indoors and out of sunlight. I've got 10, 20, and 30% nitro by wildcat. Several gallons of each.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    ChunkyMonkey from MAAST?

I have an indoor heli and a few R/C Planes.

That be me! Thought your name was too familiar. I have a NOS kit from Nitrous Express for my Savage 25, lol. Never did hook it up. Came with a WOT switch so you didn't have to add another servo or use the stock 3rd channel like some other systems. This one you can use at your will here and there instead of just all at once.

Top Bottom