APOD Firearms

Anyone know the whereabouts of TGT member XXX ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Whatever happened to Franzas. The fella that moved from Virginia to Texas about a year ago and racked up a ton of posts. Haven't seen him around in many moons.
    He was here a couple months ago asking how to delete all or most of his posts.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Flash is still around and enjoying retirement to the max!

I enjoy the photography hobby, bought a second Nikon, go shooting, work on guns, ride the Harley, play with my dog Jake, go to lots of movies, visit with friend Bonnie, great neighbors (birthday party today), really enjoy cooking!

There's more but you get the idea. Seven days per week.........nothing but play! I don't have to be anywhere, quit wearing a watch, have no debts, responsibilities nor "spostas" to comply with.

If someone or something gets negative and unpleasant, I flush that and choose, instead to enjoy more positive choices that are available. That's what happened with TGT. I'll be back periodically but I'm not going to buy into the negativity, here.

To the Admin who suggests that he disliked me.............Thanks, I'll treasure that!

"Flash threatened to leave many times. Maybe he finally did it. Not losing any sleep over that one."

That makes my heart sing!

Flash

Last edited:

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    In case anyone was wondering... I'm still around... But it's cool if not.. No hard feelings or anything...

Top Bottom