Target Sports

Anyone know what happened to texaschlforum.com?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    How did you get banned? I hadn't seen your posts recently. (was replying to your later post saying you got banned).
    Charles” Gargling the NRA’s Balls” will ban you for talking about Constitutional Carry, criticizing the NRA for ANY reason, and sometimes just for apparently no reason at all.
    I know people that got banned for promoting open carry before it became legal.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    How did you get banned? I hadn't seen your posts recently. (was replying to your later post saying you got banned).
    I got banned for complaining about the arbitrary banning of two other posters. One was left wing, one right wing. Charles the dictator does not allow dissent. Miss some of the intellectuals like you and TAM but don't miss the censorship. Can go to any social media outlet like Twitter or Facebook or YouTube if I want to be censored.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    bear.jpg

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    I got banned for complaining about the arbitrary banning of two other posters. One was left wing, one right wing. Charles the dictator does not allow dissent. Miss some of the intellectuals like you and TAM but don't miss the censorship. Can go to any social media outlet like Twitter or Facebook or YouTube if I want to be censored.
    I thought I hadn't seen you around there for a while. The board has been more quiet lately. At some point there's just not that much to talk about anymore. I'm pretty much done with Fakebook and have been on Parler much more now. I rarely look at twitter.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I get a big blank white page when I go to the site. Not even an error message.

It does that on my phone. On my desktop it throws an HTTP 500 error. Definitely server side issue.

I thought I hadn't seen you around there for a while. The board has been more quiet lately. At some point there's just not that much to talk about anymore. I'm pretty much done with Fakebook and have been on Parler much more now. I rarely look at twitter.

I think a lot of the more prolific posters have faded away. The forum used to be a lot more active. I got my hand slapped in the brace thread so I'm poking in on occasion but not often.

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Was a member there for over a year, I always posted useful and helpful stuff. One day made a remark about WL and they way the NRA has turned it's back on it's members and the rest of the country and boom, was banned. The thing is, the comment I made wasn't harsh, abusive, hatred, etc... just basically a question. After that, I did some investigation on Mr. Cotton, that guy is a piece of work. Good thing I got banned, cause I wasn't going to support that forum after that anyways. There are a lot better forums to get info than there, TGT is one of them.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    If we can be a bit optimistic, maybe everyone realized CHLs are a violation of our constitutional rights and told them to Fudd off.

Top Bottom