ARJ Defense ad

Anyone know where I can get replacement parts for a hornady lock n load AP?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    My index wheel (part 392358A) broke a tooth. I don't see anywhere on their site to order parts, and I don't see an email address. They haven't answered at the one address I found, tech@. And I can't find anyone who seems to carry the part. Not too impressed with their service so far.
    Guns International

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Heart of Texas
    If you emailed Hornady they'll get back to you. Have you checked Midway? How 'bout Brownells reloading division called Sinclair, I think.

UberDuper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Leander
    I had a defective part when I got mine years ago. Some shaft was out of round. They had a phone number and aside from having to convince them I wasn't scamming them for a $1 part, they were helpful and sent off a new one.

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    I've had good luck with Hornady's CS. I explained to them I broke a part that was my fault and they sent me a replacement part no charge. Give them a chance and if all else fails give them hell!

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I had a defective part when I got mine years ago. Some shaft was out of round. They had a phone number and aside from having to convince them I wasn't scamming them for a $1 part, they were helpful and sent off a new one.

I have always called them and got replacement parts quickly. Their warranty is every bit as good as Dillons.

Don't have the time to deal with talking to machines, holding, or transfer hell.

Paul5388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Rusk County
    I always talk to real people when I call Hornady. Just explain what the problem is and they send the parts. It's pretty simple, even for the time challenged. You have been jacking with this thread since the 24th, so you must have time on your hands. Here's their number 1 (800) 338-3220.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I always talk to real people when I call Hornady. Just explain what the problem is and they send the parts. It's pretty simple, even for the time challenged. You have been jacking with this thread since the 24th, so you must have time on your hands. Here's their number 1 (800) 338-3220.

If I wanted to chat on the phone, I'd call my aunt. Do I come here and tell you how I think you should spend your time?

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    If you are talking about the progressive press that Hornady called the Projector, when it
    first appeared, I have had one since 1988, and from what the folks at Hornady told me, they
    are not making any more parts for the old press. I could not order a new shell plate for mine,
    for example. They obviously want you to buy the new machine, and most parts are NOT
    interchangeable.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    If you are talking about the progressive press that Hornady called the Projector, when it
    first appeared, I have had one since 1988, and from what the folks at Hornady told me, they
    are not making any more parts for the old press. I could not order a new shell plate for mine,
    for example. They obviously want you to buy the new machine, and most parts are NOT
    interchangeable.

No, I'm looking for parts for the lock n load AP, like it says in the title.

And what's with the random linefeeds in the middle of your post?

Top Bottom