• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Sorry for the mix up George. I just got a kick out of that thread and thought it was you. I hope the change in ownership, etc. might encourage you to come back more here to TGT. No doubt you are missed.
    Guns International

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Thanks, guys.....between the website and some FB things I'm doing, free time is at a premium. Still on track to retire late next year (yeah - finally paid the house off in late February), so trying to keep the nose to the grindstone, and not give in to the temptation to retire early.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Glad to hear from you George. I also got a friend request from that guy. I don't consider anyone I've never met a friend though. Declined.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Removed your mask?

No mask. Just getting everything set up while I work with Kevin and Brian getting advertising set up and trying not to break forum rules in the interim. I've already launched on with advertising on forums all over the U.S. I just saved TGT for last because I wanted to get the kinks worked out before you guys ate my lunch.

So yes. Ground Zero Precision is a company I own, which several people posting in this thread already knew but decided to play along anyway (which is pretty awesome and completely expected).

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Not my AT stability control system but the hurrycane I damn sure will!

Odd way to start things, I'm sure you understand why some of us didn't accept the request.

I was hoping the ad banners would be up almost synonymous with the friend requests but apparently neither Kevin or Bryan work weekends, or in the middle of the night.

Top Bottom