Capitol Armory ad

Anyone seen a M&P Shield 9mm in stores North Dallas or DFW area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srstaff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Frisco
    I didn't post this in WTB because I'm trying to find primarily, new in a store relatively close to me... no luck on my own so far... so has anyone seen any in stock in any stores in Dallas or suburbs generally to the North?
    Guns International

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    They are in the same position as Ruger with the Ruger 1911. Backordered and taking no more from what I have been told from numerous stores. I was lucky when I found mine at the local pawn store new in box.

ares338

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Paris, Texas
    I had no luck finding one on my own so I have my LGS trying to find one. It's funny....I read posts every day where people are taking their 9's and 40's home. I may just have to find something else to carry. I could grow Los waiting on S&W.....wait a minute...I am old. Irritating none the less.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    My wife called 7 or 8 big gun stores and chain stores (Cabela's and Academy) and accidentally found one in Houston that arrived unexpectedly on the truck that day. She flew in from Florida, where she had been working, and they held it for her to pick up. She even checked with a big store in Florida and the guy just smiled and shook his head. Two guys in the Houston store wanted to "look at it" as she was paying for it. I was in a local LGS today and they wanted to see mine as they hadn't even seen one up that point. I'm told another LGS got two of them in some time back and a guy came in early and bought both of them. My wife has another one on order there, when ever he can get it.

If these guns hold up, S&W has a big hit on their hands. I have no reason to believe they won't.

twistedcomrade

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Tarkington
    Glad to see S&W is listening to consumers. I have a M&P 9C that has been flawless. I may pick up a Sheild, but it will be down the road after they have been out for a while.

Top Bottom