• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Would like to go hog hunt with some new friends here. Dont eat them but would love to hunt for others if they prefer and can have a nice evening with beers. Anyone up for it or some ideas ?
    Lynx Defense

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Anyone found anything ? Or if someone has some land we can go to that would be awesome if they permit and we can have a small get together.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    You're going to be hard pressed to find land to shoot on unless you directly know the land owner. Not trying to bring down your hopes or anything, just trying to be realistic.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    You're going to be hard pressed to find land to shoot on unless you directly know the land owner. Not trying to bring down your hopes or anything, just trying to be realistic.

Yup I know thats why taking it lightly. Its not a mission to be accomplished though .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Tell you guys what. We find an area to hunt. I have a extra AR some one can use. Lol...your ammo. Don't dare drop my damn rifle or shoot someones eye out.

I know of a place I might be able to trade a barrel for a hog hunt. IDK about a group. I believe its 2500acres around San Saba

Look in the closet for something firearm related you wouldn't mind trading for a hog hunt. I'll post the list on a hunting forum I frequent. And we can see who bites. The place I post at, has many a person with sections and sections of land. Some guys just offer up free hunts for vets.

If yall like the idea. Post here. However, I don't think we can find a hunt for more them 6 people. But IDK until we see.

If you commit, you commit. Most large Texas land owners are old school. It's all about respect and your word. Without it, you ain't getting on shit. And if one person fucks up on the property. We'll never see it again, and more then likely will be on the blacklist of other land owners.

"**** up" mean shooting cows, out of season deer, deer stands, feeders, or each other. So it's police the brass after you shoot.

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I haven't hunted it. I built a project there. Hogs are abundant. You need a hunting license and a permit from city. Somewhere around 20000 acres of mesa and river valley with rough terrain in between.

Vaquero

Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Wildlife biologist runs it for the city. She's cool. Get a permit and kill all the hogs you can.

Vaquero

Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Just an option guys. Y'all find a place in central tx and I might make the trip. Keep looking.

Top Bottom