• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm hearing more and more about Tor (The onion router) as a way to give one some measure of online anonymity. Would anyone using it (and willing to admit it) mind commenting on any issues they have found?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    About as much as this thread: Turkey Cooking - 5 years running best turkey ever. Are you TGT's self-designated Hall Monitor?

I think his comment has more to do with the section you posted in and not a non firearm topic overall.
    Mods can probably move it for you. I would be interested in some talk on Tor myself.

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I tried it just to see what it was about. You're going through 7 other peoples computers so it's incredibly slow. Makes the web pages load weird sometimes because of things that get lost in the process. A lot of the servers used have been blocked by different message boards and e-mail websites so you can't log onto them. It's just a pain and I haven't tried it again since I first downloaded it.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I tried it just to see what it was about. You're going through 7 other peoples computers so it's incredibly slow. Makes the web pages load weird sometimes because of things that get lost in the process. A lot of the servers used have been blocked by different message boards and e-mail websites so you can't log onto them. It's just a pain and I haven't tried it again since I first downloaded it.
    Thanks, that's the kind of info I was interested in hearing.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I think his comment has more to do with the section you posted in and not a non firearm topic overall.
    Mods can probably move it for you. I would be interested in some talk on Tor myself.
    If that's the case, then I apologize for snapping at Fool's Gold.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo

Forum statistics